Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Week of February 7, 2010

I've had a BIG week! On Sun., Feb. 7th I began to hold my own bottle without help. On Mon., Feb. 8th I slept all night in my own room in my crib. I think Mom & Dad kept checking on me but I slept through the night and Mom says I did great. On Wed., Feb. 10th I went to visit Dad & Grandpa Allen at the shop (*my future place of employment) and had a great time. Grandpa and I visited and he gave me a grand tour. I saw lots of John Deere tractors which would make Grandma Anne proud and even a New Holland which Grandpa said is actually an "old" Holland. I'm not sure how old though.

Today I have a date with my girlfriend Ava Oswald and this weekend Mom & Dad are taking me to Mankato for a Valentine's Day Family dinner. I'll let you know how they go so keep checking in.