Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 4, 2013

First Friend's Birthday Party!

On Sun., Sept. 29th I got to go to my first friend's birthday party (*that I remember!) Shea Spencer.  I met Shea at Little Giants however we did gymnastics & go to church/Sunday School together.  Oh, she also thinks we're married!  Here's me and the beautiful birthday girl! 
Here's the entire party, note Hudson is sitting next to me, at the very fun Bouncy House / Slide! 
Here's me & my best buddy Ethan going down the slide together.  If you want to know how to clear out the Bouncy House / Slide so you can have it all to yourself do what Ethan and I did.  We told everyone we were monsters, roared & then chased them a bit, and when they went running we went back to having fun at the Bouncy House / Slide!
It took a few tries but Hudson even made it up to go down the slide (*a few times!)  Here he is coming down - way to go Hudson!  The Bouncy House / Slide was so much fun; it was a huge hit!
Thanks Spencer's for a fun birthday party - we had a great time!
 
This past weekend we also got a special Halloween treat from the Larson's including new John Deere shirts!  Of course we had to wear them first thing on Monday and don't they look good!?  Thanks Uncle Kyle, Aunt Jenni and cousins Hannah & Elise!
On Tues., Oct. 1st I had to attend my Early Childhood Screening for 3 year olds.  I got to meet new people, do all sorts of fun activities and get tested for vision/hearing.  I was really brave and didn't even need Mom to go with me to the stations.  I think it was harder for her than me!  I did really well and seems my health & development are on track - way to go Hayden!
 
Hudson had a great week at daycare this week because it was Transportation Week!  He loved getting to learn about & play with trucks, cars, trains, planes & boats.  He even got to make his own train & glue on smoke (cotton balls!)
On Wed., Oct. 2nd I had my 4th day of pre-school and this week's theme was camping.  We read Bears in Sunshine and Just Me and My Dad, did pine bough painting (see masterpiece below), made a camping picture, examined & smelled pine boughs, got to pour from pitchers for snack, and even did lots of fun exercise/activities outside!  What a beautiful week it has been! 
On Thurs., Oct. 3rd Hudson & I got to ride with Daddy to pick beans for our first combine ride of the season/year!  It isn't often Daddy is in the combine so this was a very special treat.  I even got to talk on the radio to Grandpa Allen!

Here's Hudson climbing up the ladder for the first time; last year at this time he was only 9 months old!  What a difference a year makes! 
The Prestegard men in action:
We had so much fun; thanks Daddy!  Here's to a safe autumn & plentiful harvest.