
Since we last talked I've been playing care taker for Mom & Dad as they've both been a little ill but seem to be on the mend. Last weekend I got to see Grandma Judy's side of the family because we celebrated Grandma Great Betty's birthday at Great Aunt Patty & Great Uncle Butch's house. Grandma Great hit a milestone and I had so much fun hanging out with her. I can't tell you which birthday because Mom & Dad said it isn't polite to reveal a lady's age. And my Grandma Great is a lady. Here's our 4 generations picture of Great Grandpa Albert, Great Grandma Betty, Grandma Judy, Dad and me. What a very handsome bunch!

I must have had a bigger weekend then I thought as I was a little tuckered out this week at daycare. Apparently I was playing so hard I feel asleep in the middle of the action. Hey, a guy's gotta catch his zzz's when he can! The ladies at daycare ratted me out and sent this picture to my Mom. I promise to nap better this week.

This weekend we hung out and celebrated Mother's Day all weekend. Mom and Dad got to go to Iron Man 2 while I stayed at Grandma Judy and Grandpa Allen's house for the afternoon. They said they really liked the movie and had a lot of fun. I had a ton of fun too and we even played with my ISU football and I showed them how I'm sitting up on my own. We were going to take Mom on a picnic today but it was a little chilly so we "rainchecked" for a warmer day and ate inside. I don't really get why if it's raining & cold we would "raincheck" for another day as wouldn't we want that day to be warm? Dad said to just go with it and it will make sense when I'm older. Here's me and my Mommy :)

Before it was raining Mom and I did a photo shoot and took some fun pictures for my "Grandmas". Here are some of our out-takes. I really like my sandals and hope you do too! Wishing my Mom, my Grandmas and all the mother's out there a blessed and very happy Mother's Day! Love, Hayden