Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 14, 2010

9 Months & 6 Years!

On Friday, Aug. 13th I turned 9 months.  We went to my 9 month doctor's appointment and found out that I'm 25.5 lbs. and 30 inches long; apparently 95 percentile!  We also had blood work done and I didn't cry at all!  The nurse was so proud of me she gave me an Indiana Jones rubber duckie.  Dad and I played with him during bath time and had fun.  We named him Rashize.  We got our blood work results back and apparently I tested negative for lead which Mom said was really good.  Still healthy, strong and growing! 

We had another relaxing weekend hanging around home.  On Sat., Aug. 14th Mom & Dad celebrated their 6th wedding anniversary so as a family we went out to eat at our favorite Chinese restaurant.  It's a really fun place with an indoor waterfall which we had our picture taken by:
I had a hard time eating as there was so much to look at, especially our cute waitress that kept flirting with me.  Hopefully we'll go back there again soon.  Can't wait for next weekend as I'm going to my first birthday party for my friend Katelyn.  She turns 1 year old!  Hope you have a great week!