On Friday, Aug. 20th I had my 9month photo shoot with Mandy at M Creations in Blue Earth, MN. She always does an amazing job and here are some of our outtakes / previews. We did a day at the beach, bathtub fun and safari adventures. I can't wait to show off the final results.
On Sat., Aug. 21st we went to our friend Diane's retirement party which was so much fun. I got to see our good friends Erin & Nate from Arizona, Erin's Dad Larry & his friend Pat, and of course my girlfriend Ava and her parents, and my cousin Hannah was even there. I hope Diane retires again next year so we can do it again!
On Sun., Aug. 22nd my friend Katelyn celebrated her first birthday. I was so jealous because she got to eat cake & frosting! Dad told me to watch closely because I will get to eat some at my first birthday party soon too. I can't wait. She sure is cute!
Sunday night Dad & I watched some Vikings football with my new Vikings jersey and football. Well, I got to watch until it was bedtime; can you tell I'm kind of tired? We've been telling Mom that her Saints & her are going down in a couple of weeks when we play. Can't wait for the big game. Dad said even Kato is a Viking so Mom's out numbered at home! Skol Vikings! Can you see I'm waving hello? Have a great week!


