Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Cowgirl!

On Fri., Aug. 3rd it was the day of the doctors.  Mom, Dad & Hudson all had follow-up doctor visits and all came back clear!  Hudson's ears look good although the doctor did mention they kind of look like mine so we'll see if he ends up being a tube candidate.  Poor guy!  Friday also marked the first time Hudson trying puffs and wasn't a huge fan but I'm sure he'll love them as much as I did before no time.  On Sat., Aug. 4th we celebrated my Cousin Hannah's 7th birthday (*1 day early) at Grandma & Grandpa Prestegard's house with dinner, cake & presents.

Hannah loves horses and they even went to the rodeo after dinner!  We had a little bit of a cowgirl theme and here's me with the birthday girl, horse & cowboy hat!
Hudson got to try it on too but wasn't too sure about it; pretty cute though:
I had a great time seeing everyone and of course playing with Hannah.  Cake was pretty good too.  Here's our family with the birthday girl:
Sun., Aug. 5th was spent almost entirely (*minus church & nap) outside.  What a beautiful day we were blessed with.  We even did dinner fireside having a bonfire at the Hansen's and getting to eat the biggest marshmallows I've ever seen.  I think they were as big as Hudson's head!  It was hard going back to daycare today, however, I did enjoy getting to dig in the sand to find "turtle" eggs & little toy turtles inside.  On the ride home I got a special treat, my first ring pop, that I got from Hannah's party and loved it.  Here's me hamming it up & showing off my sucker:
During story time Hudson & I got the giggles and Mom couldn't resist capturing it on camera.  Here's Hudson hanging out in my bed in our PJ's; Mom says we're adorable:
Have a great week everybody!