Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 2, 2012

So Handsome...

This week at daycare was pretty normal although I did get to practice a lot with scissors which was fun; I preferred going fast but did my best to slow down & cut even.  Right now we're working on square shapes.  My favorite project this week was today, Aug. 2nd which I got to use an eyedropper to squirt paint onto filters and watch them spread out.  Pretty fun.

We've really enjoyed watching & trying to act out the Olympics this week.  Hudson has a killer gymnastic dismount stance (*standing with is arms in the air) and I like running really fast like Bolt or Dad's favorite, Gatlin.  Here's us playing Tues., July 31st while watching Phelps swim and of course I'm telling Hudson all about the race & how things work.  You could say from the picture taking him under my wing:
After watching the Olypmic swimming events we did our own swimming in the bath tub & couldn't resist this cute picture of Hudson in his new John Deere farm PJ's:
Keep up the hard work Team USA!