On Wed., Sept. 11, 2013, I had my first day of Discovery Preschool! I attend Blue Earth Elementary and Ms. Bogan is my teacher and she's great! Here I am all ready to go! Notice I have my new shoes on which I call my "fast shoes" as supposedly they help me go faster.
My favorite part so far was picking out my new back pack; it's the Pottery Barn Kids Mackenzie Blue Camo Small Backpack (*matches my travel bag from Aunt Jenni & Uncle Kyle!) and getting my name on it. I feel like pretty big stuff!
Here we are waiting to go inside at drop off...let's do this already!
Found my name with ease and hanging up my stuff!
Our theme for the day was "Butterflies, Bugs & Spiders" and we read The Very Busy Spider by Eric Carle and Bugs, Bugs, Bugs by Bob Barner. We even got to examine butterflies, cicadas, dragon flies and spider webs under magnifying glasses which was really cool. My favorite part of the day though was I was the Super Star and got to bring a toy to share with the letter of the day, which was "T"! Of course I brought my biggest & best John Deere tractor, a front loader (just barely fit in my back pack) to share. I enjoyed learning about Tiggy Tiger's Tt and am working on finding t's when we read stories or are out & about. We also painted our own butterflies and even got to make our own snack using a knife to spread cheese on crackers. I felt like such a big boy! I had a great day and on the way back to daycare told mom we should go back tomorrow! She was so proud of me.
My fun didn't stop there at daycare I got to make a jellyfish which I was really proud of; you can see my jellyfish and butterfly below:
In addition to our unit on sea creatures this week this month we're learning about the color yellow and the shape the triangle. I'm having fun finding yellow triangles, especially while driving; there are a lot of yellow triangle signs! My teachers this fall are Ms. Betsy, Ms. Kerri, Ms. Lynn, Ms. Mandie and Ms. Audrey. Having so much fun at my awesome schools!
On our way home Wednesday night we got to stop by the shop to see the men and more importantly our new combine & new foldable corn head (*which we got to drive & hook-up) with Grandpa! Daddy also took us for a ride on the forklift and Mommy took us on a walk around the yard & rides on the tire swing. Hudson rode the swing by himself for the first time, holding on tight & doing a great job! Love being at the shop!



