I got some clothes which are ok but I got to pick out my first tool set! It is so cool and the drill even vibrates! I have a screwdriver, a saw and even a hammer. Dad seems to be just as excited as me. Here I am testing it out.
Dad, Mom and I went to the Home Depot for like 3 or what felt like 15 hours. I know my parents like that store and all but seriously they need to go to an addicts group or something. They told me it is for good cause since we’re re-doing our bathroom but it all looks the same after awhile. Too bad they didn’t bring my tool set I could have at least done something productive while I was there. I was dressed in my overalls though so at least I had that going for me! They did make it up to me when we got home because we played, read lots of books and I got a really good nap. Here’s me and Dad making faces.
I turned 4 months on Saturday. Mom says she can’t believe how quickly time has gone and how big I’ve grown. I guess I can do more things now like sit up while assisted, recognize voices and turn to look for who they belong to, put lots of stuff in my mouth, I love to stand with help, squeal with delight, and I even help turn the pages while we’re reading. Mom and Dad say they’re proud of me. I guess I go to the doctor next week so we’ll see how much I’ve grown then. Here's me at 4 months! Oh & my shirt says "No girls allowed except mom"...I don't think the ladies are listening. :)


