Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Girl Problems!

So I was at daycare yesterday and this 6 month old girl kept rolling into me. I gave her a look to let her know I was there and since I can't roll over yet obviously I'm not going anywhere. She started to talk to me and then tried to hold my hand. Not once but multiple times! I tried to explain that I was already taken and my girlfriend would be starting daycare on Monday but she wouldn't listen. I told Dad about her and he explained that an older woman who hits on me is called a cougar and I should take it as a compliment. I'll be keeping my eye on her though to be safe.

This past weekend I got to hang out at home with Kato, Mom & Dad all weekend. It was great and very relaxing. Grandma Anne even came to visit me on Sunday and here's a picture of us playing together. I had a lot of fun and she gave me lots of hugs & kisses. I miss her already. We wish Grandpa Scott could have come but hopefully will see him soon!

Not much else is new. I've had a little bit of a cold but I am feeling better. I can't wait for the weekend to start and have more family time. I'm also excited about the warm weather. I can't wait to see my first spring. Have a fun weekend! Love, Hayden :)