Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 1, 2010

Boys Night!


This past week Mom took her first overnight trip for work so Dad, Kato & I had a boys night! We read books, had bath time and got wild. Here is Kato and I playing. I must say he likes to lay around a lot. I was really worn out by the time Mom got home all I could do was sleep...
On Friday I had a play date with my girlfriend Ava (Mom & Ava's Mom Anna came too). We went out for lunch and even took our Cadillacs (strollers) out for a spin! Here's me and Ava cruising:

On my way home I stopped to check on things at our shop and hang out with Grandpa Allen, Dad & Uncle Butch.

On Saturday cousins Angie & Mark hosted a special coffee & cake for me and we even celebrated Grandma Judy's birthday! It was extra special because my cousin Hannah came home to play with me. I got to see Grandma Betty, Aunt Patty, Aunt Jenni & Uncle Kyle and cousins Phoebe & Max. Here I am with cousin Angie.

Sunday we went to church and then played at home. Mom helped me to practice riding my rocking horse from Grandpa Mark & Grandma Dawn. I'm getting better and didn't even hit my head this time! Giddy-up!
Sunday night we made monster cookies to send to Uncle Bret and I even took some to my daycare ladies. Dad said I should stay on their good side and chocolate with the ladies always helps. He always has good advice. Time for bed but hope you have a good week! XOXO Hayden