Since turning 12 months my biggest change over the last month has been my diet. I started switching over to whole milk and I eat a lot more meats and grown-up food. For example I had tacos for the first time on Dec. 13th - they were delicious! I even had my own "kids meal" when we went to the Wedgewood Cove Country Club in Albert Lea on Dec. 17th that came with sweet potato fries. I ate them right up. My other big change just started on Dec. 14th at daycare...I'm down to 1 nap a day. So far I love the extra play time but I do get a little tired sooner at night & tend to cat-nap on the ride home. I started going to bed around 7:30 p.m. instead of 8 p.m. or even earlier when Mom & Dad say its needed!
Here's me playing peek-a-boo at bath time and did I mention I've figured out how to stand up in the tub!
I'm now up to size 5 diapers so the above is after bath time with my last size 4...Mom really liked these diapers as they were the special "jean" ones by Huggies. As you can see they even have their own "pockets" and "stitching" on them.
This past week I've also been busy with friends & family. On Dec. 18th I hung out at my girlfriend Ava's house for a play date & they gave me my first Christmas present - a John Deere dump truck - it is awesome! On Dec. 19th after church we had lunch with Great Grandma & Grandpa Prestegard and they even had some fun toys for me to play with. That night our good friend Kim Johnson came over to play & even brought me some really fun musical Christmas books.
On Mon., Dec. 20th we had an excellent time at our neighbors, the Courier's, for their annual Winter's Eve Party. As I was only a month old last year this year it was more fun to explore everything & cruise around meeting everyone. It snowed too much for me to walk in their Hundred Acre Woods but can't wait for a warmer day to take a tour. They gave me my very first Tigger so I know he'd like to bounce around with me out there. As for this week I'm looking forward to Christmas gatherings and I'm pretty proud of myself that today, Dec. 22nd I've officially learned how to get up & get down the ramp & stairs on our activity center at daycare. I LOVE to play king of the mountain at the top!


