Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve Blues...

Well the last day or so I haven't been my self and then last night I (*and in turn Mom & Dad) didn't sleep very well either.  By 9:30ish a.m. my temperature was up to 103.3 degrees and I wasn't a happy guy.  The weather & roads were kinda poor so Dad drove Mom and I to Urgent Care to get checked out.  Sure enough I had my 4th ear infection since October!  They are trying to hold off on tubes to see if more chronic and for me to be a bit older but man I hate getting them.  The upside is I got put on the really tasty pink bubblegum medicine again which is a bonus.  I kinda get cranky when Mom & Dad won't let me have more then my dosage.  Oh, well.
I was bummed I couldn't go to Grandma & Grandpa Prestegard's for Christmas Eve dinner so Dad & Mom tried cheering me up with fun Christmas P.J.'s to help welcome Santa.  I secretly even appreciated the fun Santa hat although I think I left it on only because I was tried and it was about time for bed.  I just hope with the bubblegum medicine and all the napping I did today (*took 4 total!) I'm in better spirits tomorrow for Christmas.  Can't wait to see what Santa brings.  So excited.
Note that my Uncle Keith thinks that although I'm cute and all I may look a little bit like "Where's Waldo"...I hate to admit it but he may be right!  I think Waldo even wore a similar hat.  Yikes!