Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy Christmas!

I wasn't quite up to par on Christmas morning but I was much more myself and even slept through the night!  Medicine must be working.  After breakfast we opened presents as a family and from Santa.  I couldn't wait to dive in! 
 Here's me totally excited about big Lego's!  Just couldn't figure out how to unzip the bag.
 Here's me telling my brother Kato that he can eye my present but he has his own. 
 One of my favorite presents was my pirate wheel for my swing set! 
I loved turning it around and round and I can't wait to play with it this summer.
 We went to Great Aunt Patty & Uncle Butch's house for lunch and more fun.  I really enjoyed the playing with the paper, bows and boxes.  Just as cool as real toys!
 One of my favorite parts of the day was playing with my "boy" cousins; now if only I could get a DS like the big kids I'd be set too.  I was pretty happy they let me in their circle!  I'm one of the guys now.
 I really loved the Jedi lightsabers my cousins Jackson & Ben got...maybe I'll get one someday too.
Here's the Prestegard / Larson family; isn't my cousin Hannah cute!
 After lunch we drove down to Waterloo, IA for the Sergeant Christmas.  I had a really good nap on the way down.  It was fun going to Great Aunt Becky & Uncle Jeff's and having more fun & food with family.  I even got to try Aunt Becky's famous chocolate pie!  The next day my Great, Great Grandma Simmons came over for lunch with my Great Grandma & Grandpa Schaefer.  The best part was we got our 5 generations picture.
 Here's me getting my very first model tractor, a John Deere of course, from my Great Grandma & Grandpa Schaefer.  It even came with a trailer.  Note to self the trailer is not meant to ride and will not hold my weight.  I may or may not have tried sitting on it but going forward will not do again as I did fall over!
 My Uncle Jared & Aunt Ashley got me a really cool dinosaur robe with matching reptile slipper feet!  Although my hood fell off in this picture I still look pretty stylish.  I love wearing it and Dad says I even look like a miniature Hugh Hefner!
We made it home on the afternoon of the 26th and I was excited to be home; as you can see I'm all tuckered out.  Hope everyone had a Happy Christmas and thank you to everyone who celebrated it with us and for spoiling me again.  I had a wonderful Christmas because of all of you!  Love, Hayden