This past week was awesome as I pretty much stayed home all week! On Monday, Dec. 27th Mom took work off and we met the Grunden family in Medford, MN for lunch and outlet shopping. I had McDonald's for the first time and had my own Happy Meal with a toy & everything! Of course Mom brought some healthy food for me to eat too but I did get to try a couple of real french fries and they were pretty good! I loved my hamburger & juice box too. Here's me and my Mankato girlfriend, Katelyn, at our McDonald's lunch date:
For the rest of the week I got to stay one day with my Grandma Judy and one day with my Grandma Anne. Didn't mind the extra attention at all! On Thursday, Dec. 30th our good friends Alan & Sarah Meyer got into town for the weekend. It was so much fun hanging out with them. We all went over to our good friends the Oswald's on New Year's Eve too. Yep, rang in the New Year with my girlfriends Ava & Addison and my pal Isaac. Here's Dad, Mom & me ringing in the New Year!
I even got to try a little sparkling grape juice...
Awwww...that was delicious! I won't lie the bubbles did make me a little burpy though. Like my dino P.J.'s?
A couple of fun things I started to do over the New Year's weekend was tease Dad with the "take away" game. Yep, I would hold something out and then when he'd reach for it take it away and giggle. Totally a fun game and recommend others to play it. I'm also getting better at pointing and starting to show interest in puzzles. Overall great holiday season and an awesome New Year. Hope you have a Happy 2011 too!


