This past week I was a tad "naughty" at daycare although I prefer to look at it as having a little bit of fun. On Monday, Jan. 3 I played a new game with Ms. Megan where she'd say, "No, don't pull on Shea's pretties (*her hair ribbons)" and I'd look directly at her do it again and giggle. She'd say it again and I'd do it faster and giggle & crawl away! Fun times!
On Thursday, Jan. 6th Mom was in Wisconsin for work so Dad and I had a dude's day. He helped me wear my new Chinese "Hugh Hefner" vest Grandma Anne gave me for Christmas to show off to my daycare girlfriends. They called me the cutest little Buddha. Here's the picture we texted Mom while she was away. Looking good!
On Friday, Jan. 7th we celebrated Dad's birthday by making him an awesome lunch. I helped Mom make all his favorites: steak, King crab legs, cornbread and my favorite, angel food cake with lots of frosting. Here's me with Dad and our first bites.
First big bite!
Yummy!
All done; do I have anything on my face?

Here are four "after" shots after my bath. Mom even got some pics with her phone when I was playing with Dad's computer. I'm really good at typing!
Well, maybe not good at typing but I am having a ton of fun. Hope you have a fun week too!




