Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Flu & ISU Basketball!

On Wed., Feb. 2nd I had a little bit of the stomach flu and didn't start to feel better until Friday night. By Sat., Feb. 5th I was feeling a lot better and headed down to Ames, IA with Dad & Mom for the ISU vs. Kansas State basketball game. Grandma & Grandpa Sergeant, Uncle Jared & Aunt Ashley & Uncle Byron met us there too!

I loved being at the game because we got to clap all the time!  They kept trying to get me to clap just for ISU but I couldn't really tell the difference of when someone was clapping for one side or the other so I just clapped any time anyone else did.  Dad & Mom said it was ok because it showed good sportsmanship.  I think everyone else thought it was pretty funny.  Don't you just love my ISU overalls?!

 Here's our ISU family...go Cyclones!
Although we lost by 1 point it was still an exciting game & a lot of fun.  Here's me & Dad celebrating just being there.  After the game I even got to go to Wallaby's, the restaurant Mom worked at in college.  Even though I'm still on the BRATY diet it was totally a fun weekend!

Today, Tues., Feb. 9th we had Family Fun Night at daycare.  Aunt Jean who works at my daycare even helped me win a St. Patty's Day bear from the duck pond!  Although I'm still a little young yet to preform, next year I will, we did get to participate in the Bake Sale & Book Sale too.  I got a fun bedtime book to read with Dad & Mom and a carry-around tractor book.  I loooove trucks & tractors!  Just the other day I saw "Mac" come on TV from the movie Cars and got sooo excited I kept pointing & tried to say "truck".  Almost, said it but I'll keep practicing.  I have been walking up a storm though and getting better each day!