This past week I turned 15 months on Sun., Feb. 13th. Some of the things I can do or have been working on are:
- Have three of my 1st molars and my 4th one is just starting to peek through.
- I now walk and love to climb on things or people or Kato as you can see from above. I climbed up on his mat and trying to give him a hug & a pat. We're becoming best buds!
- I love looking at and turning pages in books and even recognize objects and point to them.
- I don't mind independent play and love to play with anything with wheels. I even move cars/trucks around and make noises while I drive them.
- I had my 15 month check-up on Fri., Feb. 18th and everything seemed to check out well. I now weigh 28 lbs. and am 33 1/4 inches long. I'm in the 93rd percentile for both height & weight.
- I only use my sippy cup and am working on using a big boy's cup with no lid! Starting to take interest in utensils but haven't quite figured out using them for food.
- I wave bye-bye, blow kisses, give high fives and love to point & play "ET phone home".
Here's me playing peek-a-boo and scaring Kato!
We had a relaxing weekend at home and here's Dad & I having story time just before bed. Have a great week everyone!


