Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Walking, Sledding & One More Christmas, Oh, My!

This past week Mom was gone to the cities for work & even got to meet our good friend's Emily & Spencer's son, Max, for the first time. He's almost a month old now & I'm jealous as I hope to meet him soon too.  I had a ton of fun hanging out with Dad & Kato & getting into mischief.  

On Friday, Jan. 28th my 1st molar on the back, left side came in, my 9th tooth!  To celebrate & to rub Grandpa Mark I wore my Saint's sweatshirt.  We left Friday to go down to Jesup, IA for our final 2010 Christmas and although my Viking's Dad didn't think I looked as amazing as Mom & I did I do think he got a kick out of watching Grandpa "fake" cry when we arrived!

On Sat., Jan. 29th I officially walked alone, a lot!  I thought I was big stuff showing off my new skill & I got to show off climbing stairs again.  I had a lot of fun exploring Grandma & Grandpa Vogel's house and loved the wide open spaces of the basement.



Late morning on Sat., Jan. 29th Grandpa Mark & I went sledding for the first time.  I got a little scared when they were running the air machine to fill the sled so I was a little nervous at the start & things didn't get much better.
I kept looking around for a way out but didn't look like there was one.  I was pretty tucked in.
Grandpa started going and kept going faster & before you knew it the sled tipped over.  I did not like the snow in my face and got even more scared.  We decided to try it again which was a little better until we tipped again.  It was the icy snows fault but I handled it a little bit better the second time.
Here's me almost air borne!  Next time I promise to have a little bit more fun and not be as scared.  I did like being outside with Grandpa though and it was actually warm that day for once.  Love the warmer weather hope more is coming soon.
Here's me & my Uncle Keith!
I really enjoyed opening presents and I'm getting better at unwrapping them.  I love the Little People zoo Grandma & Grandpa got me and it even makes cool animal noises.  I'm pumped to use the Sit & Spin Aunt Audra & Uncle Adam got me along with my barn.  So many options to play with!
Here's me & Dad playing with my cool train Great Grandma & Grandpa Kress got me.  My favorite part of Christmas was getting to play with my cousins Levi & Caleb though.  They are so cool and I loved playing cars & football with them.  I hope to play with them again soon!
 Grandma & Grandpa got some fun Christmas poppers for us to open which held little treats & fun crowns for us to wear.  As you can see Mom got a purple one and Dad a blue one.  Mine green one was a little big so I stuck with my Santa's hat.  What a good looking family.
I had a great weekend and loved seeing everyone including Great Grandma & Grandpa Vogel.  Great Grandpa Vogel even let me play with his tractors which was a lot of fun even if they were red.  Dad says maybe we'll have to get him a green one and show him the way!  Thanks everyone for a wonderful Christmas and as you can see I was a little tuckered out.  Too much fun if there is such a thing; thanks again!