Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 19, 2012

Checking out my hands!

This morning after church Hudson really focused for long periods of time on his hands.  He discovered his hands a few weeks ago however was really interested in them today.  Here's him practicing grasping as well as checking out his right hand.
After nap on Sunday Dad & Mom gave me my first haircut at home and this time I did great!  We did it outside which I loved and I even got to sit on my tractor trike during my haircut.  Afterwards Dad and I went to the shop and I got to ride in 4 different tractors!  I had such an AWESOME afternoon.
On Monday, March 19th we began our fun themed circus week.  My friends and I even got our faces painted!  We also colored pictures of clowns and had circus snacks.  Coming up next week we're going to learn about bunnies and continue learning about the color green & rectangles.  I'm not sure what has been more fun this month so far Hat Week (3-5 to 3-9) where we wore all sorts of hats from firefighters to cowboy to construction workers or now circus.  Here's my little clown face that I surprised Mom with at pick-up:
 
Hudson had a great day too and was very attentive checking out all the noises around him.  Every noise he heard, even when eating, he'd quick turn his head.  He's growing & changing each day.