Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Hospital Update

Unforunately Hudson is still in the hosptial.  On Sat., March 3rd they were finally able to take him off of oxygen in the afternoon however he had to go back on by early evening.  The doctor said until he's able to be off of oxygen completey and until his lungs no longer sound wet and crackly he will have to stay.  I did get to see Mom on Saturday though.  Dad stayed with Hudson while Mom & I spent the afternoon together which was great!  We played trains & airplanes and I impressed her with my flying ability and sound effects!  While I was with Mom Hudson had visitors!  Grandma & Grandpa Prestegard stopped to see him Saturday night while Dad was there and he perked right up.

Today they tried to take Hudson off of oxygen again however within an hour he had to go back on.  By late morning the doctor said it should be only one more night as he's finally starting to cough & break up all the stuff in his lungs which they are now sounding more clear!  Getting closer to going home!  The nurses gave Mom a break and Dad & I met her for dinner at Perkins.  I had a blast sitting in a big boy booster and even got cheese cake!  I loved the whipped cream.  Hopefully we'll have homecoming news for you tomorrow.