Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Today we celebrated our Irish heritage by wearing green, having Irish themed food and enjoying the amazing weather outside.  We even had snack / bottle time outside too!  Here's my little brother the leprechaun!
He even tried on my hat; love my leprechaun ears!
Here I am in my hat although I wouldn't smile when I had my St. Patty's Day shirt on of course!
Mom and I made a couple of batches of sugar cookies on Friday and Saturday so we had a special treat after dinner on Saturday night. 
Notice I had to change into my ISU jersey to cheer on our boy's basketball team.  Unfortunately they couldn't pull through but what a journey!  Here's us boys watching the game - Go Cyclones!
We had an uneventful week which was great after the past few crazy weeks of illness.  This week at daycare we learned all about the color green and shamrocks.  On Monday the 12th we had a surprise "green" grab bag which we found all sorts of Irish themed items in like shamrocks & leprechauns!  On Tuesday the 13th we got to use a really cool paint container that when we shook it the balls inside painted the paper.  Here's my masterpiece:
Also on Tuesday Hudson had his follow-up appointment and the doctor said his lungs are 100% again!  We are so happy my baby brother is healthy again.  He's been enjoying daycare his week practicing peek-a-boo and loves looking in the mirror at the baby staring back at him!
On Thursday the 15th Miss Tracy dressed up as a clown to pump us up for circus week next week.  I can't wait!  We also got to paint using easels today and here's my work of art:
On Friday, March 16th Hudson was finally able to take his 3 month pictures so can't wait to show them off.  That night Mom & Dad went out with friends so we had some quality time with Grandpa & Grandma.  So far such a fun weekend.  Hope you had an awesome St. Patty's Day too!