Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 6, 2012

Family Fun!

On Sat., March 31st Uncle Jared & Aunt Ashley came to see us from Sioux Falls!  We surprised them by letting Grandma & Grandpa Sergeant know so they came too.  We had a fun filled morning & early afternoon of playing, eating and just hanging out.  I had a great time and was very bummed to find out all had gone when I got up from nap. 
Here's some pictures from our fun day together:
Aunt Ashley, Uncle Jared, Hudson & me.
Here's Hudson being brought to the dark side by wearing Uncle Jared's hat - team will not be disclosed!
Grandpa, Grandma & two handsome grandsons!

On Sun., April 1st we went to Grandma & Grandpa Prestegard's new home to celebrate Easter after church.  Before lunch Grandpa Allen took me on an egg hunt and I got to find a bunch of candy filled eggs! 
Here we are on the hunt... 
After the hunt we ate an awesome lunch and got to open Easter presents!  I helped Hudson open his.  I got a really cool Cars book and light up pen and Hudson got a fun farm book.  Thanks Grandma & Grandpa!
The best part was Great Grandpa & Grandma Prestegard joined us for lunch too.  Here's Grandma Alice with Hudson getting some extra love.  We also got to tour the new home and it's beautiful.  So blessed to have such a wonderful place to visit. 
After nap on Sunday afternoon Mom, Dad & I colored Easter eggs.  I had a lot of fun this year getting to stir the dye, picking & saying the colors, and placing them all by myself.  Here's Dad showing me how to do my first one.
My favorite color is blue so we did a couple of blue eggs but I loved playing with all colors.
Here's our finished eggs; notice some we tried doing a marble technique.  Can't wait for the Easter Bunny to see them! 
On Monday, April 2nd I had a lot of fun painting my own Easter egg and learning about eggs, spring & Easter.  Here's my masterpiece:


On Tues., April 3rd Hudson & I took some Easter treats to our teachers & had another day of painting, this time with strings, & learning about spring.  Hudson had fun playing with his jungle gym & smiling in the mirrors.  I got to leave daycare early to have a play date with my cousin Hannah!  Hudson & Mom came later to say hello too.  Here's Hannah & Hudson; we love her sooo much!
On Thurs., April 5th we continued our fun craft week and made eggs by cutting up chalk.  Very cool and very messy.  Today, Fri., April 6th Hudson had a chiropractor appointment to help with his digestive system (*had some trouble since in the hospital) and his adjustment went really well.  Dad got adjusted too and I had fun watching and learning all about it.  Can't wait for the weekend to begin as we're heading to Iowa for Easter.  Hope you & yours has a blessed Easter too.