On Sun., Oct. 28th we enjoyed a quit day of church & carving pumpkins! Our neighbor Bill had a huge pumpkin patch and we got 4 pumpkins, one for each of us! Here's Dad & I cleaning them out and Hudson having fun making noise with the bowls and carving utensils!
Here's Mom & I doing the other two:
I decided to carve a happy face, as not too fond of "scary", and of course I told Dad we needed to add ears! Yep, I carved "ears" on all our pumpkins!
Here's Hudson playing with all the insides; he wasn't sure if he liked it or not but he kept going back for more! He didn't try to eat it like I did my first year.
Here we are all done & ready for supper. We made two faces, an I State of course and a Yoda one to match our costumes this year!
All light up!
On Oct. 29th Hudson pulled himself up at DC for the first time and as you'll read Hudson pulled himself up at home on Oct. 30th! On Halloween, Oct. 31st, our Little Sprouts class joined the Tiny Tots class for a Halloween party and trick-or-treating! We got to bring our costumes to daycare and around 10:00 a.m. we went around the Ag Building to all the businesses. We got so many fun treats and for my special treat we made bags with Halloween themed apple cider, Halloween Micky Mouse stickers/tattoos and fun Halloween pencils. After DC Mom picked us up and we met Dad at home to go trick-or-treating! What a fantastic fall to have Dad done early and get to with us.
2012 Family Theme: Star Wars! I was Luke Skywalker, Hudson was Wicket the Ewok and Kato was Yoda! We had trouble getting Kato in his costume in time for pics before we headed out so here's us boys before we left on Halloween...
and here's all 3 of us Star Wars characters a little later (*as you can tell as Hudson now has glasses!)...
Looking good don't you think?
We enjoyed seeing Grandma Betty, Grandma & Grandpa Prestegard, Aunt Patty & Uncle Butch and even getting our pictures professionally taken with Bennett's Mom, Kim, who Hudson & Mom met at their ECFE class. Hudson had a fun first Halloween and did great trick-or-treating. Didn't get scared and enjoyed crawling around no matter where we went. I enjoyed having my light saber as it glowed! Here's our family:
Hope you had a very Happy Halloween too!


