Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Hudson Crawling!

So this morning Mom & I got Hudson up for breakfast and then decided to play for a bit on the floor in the living room.  The next thing Mom & I know Hudson is crawling, yep, on all 4's, towards the DVD player (*it has a light)!  We thought it may just have been a near sighting at first but then he started crawling everywhere!  Don't worry I'm helping Mom keep Hudson safe telling him what to touch or not touch, etc.  I'm a good helper.  Watch out though my little brother is on the move!
Here I am telling Hudson, "No, we can't play with the DVD player".  A skill Hudson picked up going to his first ISU game was clapping!  We had been working on it but something clicked a the game and ever since whenever he's happy he claps!  After he crawled was pretty proud of himself and yep, clapped away!  Way to go Hudson! 
Today we enjoyed a wonderful day at home & even got to watch our Cyclones beat TCU in a major upset 37 to 23!  Clones were amazing forcing 5 turnovers, TCU was a 14.5 point favorite & ranked 13th which means this is the first time ISU has beaten ranked teams in 3 straight seasons!  Most importantly ISU ended the longest winning streak in major college football for TCU at 12 games.  This is also the first time TCU has lost a conference game since 2008.  So proud of our Cyclones and Coach Rhoads for all their hard work and determination.  Can't wait til next Sat. vs. K State. You can do it - go Cyclones!