Happy Thanksgiving! This morning we woke to make turkey pops. They are double stuff Oreo cookies dipped in chocolate with a Whopper head, candy eyes, Candy Corn beak & feathers and Twizzler rope gobbler. Mom had more patience than I but I LOVED eating the candy. I may have to admit more may have gone into my mouth than on the turkeys. Pretty cute though, right? Our turkey cupcakes we shared with our neighbors as well as our daycare bake sale so these we just took over to Grandma & Grandpa's house to share with family.
While we made the turkey pops we enjoyed watching the parade and I really loved the big balloons and seeing Elmo & Cookie Monster. It was also really fun to see Santa at the end.
It is hard to believe it is Hudson's last, first holiday - his first Thanksgiving. Strange to think one year ago on the day after Thanksgiving he arrived. Just for fun Mom got him a little "My First Thanksgiving" hat & bib however we think they were made for a smaller baby! Got to love the turkey feathers in his hat.
Grandpa Allen really enjoyed the hat too!
We had a wonderful lunch provided by Grandma Judy and enjoyed great company. We also enjoyed cousin fun...here's Hannah, Hudson and I. Note Hudson's shirt reads "Am I really related to these people!" Very funny Daddy (*who got him dressed!).
God has blessed us in so many ways we are truly grateful. We hope you & yours has a wonderful Thanksgiving as we did surrounded by family & loved ones.
Happy Thanksgiving from the Prestegard's:
The day after Thanksgiving on Fri., Nov. 23rd I enjoyed a play date with Cousin Hannah while Hudson & Mom set-up Christmas decorations. I'm getting better at playing board games like Memory and/or Candyland below (*Hannah was so good to be patient with me too!):
More board game fun!
On Sat., Nov. 24th we are proud to report Dad's Alma mater, Blue Earth Area High School football team won state! They played extremely well and it was so fun to watch the game together as a family at home. Congrats Blue Earth and our community. What an amazing feat and how fitting to happen Thanksgiving weekend!



