Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Hayden goes to the dentist...

On Thurs., Nov. 15th we hosted our first fundraiser of the year, our Holiday Bazaar.  So on Wednesday night I got to help Mom make our bake sale goods.  We made pumpkin bread and I picked out making turkey cupcakes.  I love candy corn and after about the 5th or 6th cupcake I decided I didn't want to decorate anymore and just eat the candy and vanilla wafers!  Here's a picture of our turkey cupcakes - aren't they cute?
Our fundraiser was a success and the best part was I got to meet Lana the Iguana who is our healthy food representative.  I even got to try sugar snap peas which were raw so not too much of a fan...rather have them cooked!
 
On Friday, Nov. 16th I had my first dentist appointment ever!  I have all 20 teeth and overall I got a really good report.  I was a little scared of their tooth brush to clean my teeth but was very excited to get a new Cars toothbrush that I let them use on me instead.  Here's me picking out my new toothbrush.  I picked the one with Mater on it!
After my teeth were clean Dr. Grandgenett came over to check them out and all looked good.  Just said to keep up my brushing!  Of course to make Dad crazy he got his University of Iowa mascot, Herke, for us to take a picture with....can't say I was overly impressed either!  I asked him where Cy was which Mom thought was hilarious.
Today, Nov. 17th we had a dudes night while Mom, Ava's Mom (Anna) and Addison's Mom (Mandy) went to have pedicures, dinner and watch some Twilight movie!  Steven & Addison came over for another play date and dinner.  We had so much fun it was a little hard to go to bed.  Kind of fun being completely wild with Daddy while Mom's away!  Can't wait for our next dude's night!