On Tues., Feb. 12th by nap time poor Hudson had a temp of 103 degrees! Upon the doctor's visit we learned his ear infections may have left but the drainage caused a throat infection...on with more meds. Dad stayed home with Hudson while Mom, Grandma Judy & Grandpa Allen came to watch my February Frolics spring daycare performance!
Our performance started off with a Sharing Show at 6:30 p.m. in which each child brought in a favorite toy and/or "costume" to show off. We even got up in front of the audience and talked into the microphone to tell everyone about our toy/outfit. Of course I brought in a tractor, a front loader to be exact, and dressed up as a farmer. I told the audience I want to be a farmer when I grow up like Daddy & Grandpa. Here's me, Farmer Hayden with our Director, Ms. Lynn:
Here's me sharing with the audience; Mommy & Daddy were so proud of how brave I was. There were over 50 people there; pretty intimidating for anyone let alone a 3 year old!
After our Sharing Show we had our Preschool Concert in which we sung & danced. The dancing part was my favorite and Grandma Judy said it looks like I have natural rhythm.

Here's me & my buddy Ava:
After the concert I got to show off my room, my locker and my Valentine's Day box to Grandma & Grandpa. Here's the three of us; say cheese!
To finish raising money for our playground project as DC is a non-profit we hosted a bake sale & art show. Here's some of my art work that was purchased; yep, I'm now considered a professional artist as I've sold paintings! Mom said my paintings were priceless though!
Me & my buddies:
Although Hudson had to miss the event the Sweetpea room contributed to the art show with some finger & feet paintings. Here's his owl:
And his feet penguins! So cute!
In the end our February Frolics was a hit! Everyone enjoyed our performances and we raised the funds necessary to finish our playground project! What an event!


