
This past week I was introduced to my bath time duck, Moby, that my Uncle Jared & soon-to-be Aunt Ashley gave me for my 3 month birthday. Now that I can sit up on my own Dad & Mom thought I could try it out so above is us getting to know each other.

As you can see we got along great until I found out he actually quacked! And very loudly I might add! I'm pretty sure Kato doesn't appreciate his quack much either since he didn't come out while the duck was in the living room. Now that I think about it he didn't come out at bath time either...I don't think Kato likes Moby. Might have something to do with the fact they are the same size!

Well, we tried out the duck in the tub for the first time on Sat., June 5th and look forward to taking it outside too! Here's me & Moby hanging out in the tub at bath time.

You'll see my favorite bath toy, Hippo, which as you can see I won't let anyone take him away from me and one of my favorite bath time books about 3 little pigs. I must say Moby is pretty cool and I like him better than my infant tub because I can sit up easier. Pretty sweet!

This weekend was great because we didn't do much & we played and hung out all weekend! On Thursday, June 3rd I hung out with Grandpa Allen on his birthday (*& Grandma Judy) and even hung out with the boys on Friday, June 4th at the shop. Grandpa Allen told me all sorts of stories & showed me all around the farm. Then on Sunday, May 6th we went to Mom's friend from work, Kae's son Logan's graduation open house. Mom & Dad said they had amazing food even though they wouldn't let me try any of it. I am up to eating apples, bananas, prunes and peas & about to conquer carrots!

I loved hanging out around home all weekend since it was the first time in a few weeks that we didn't travel. It was so awesome! We played a ton! I am really starting to like interactive toys such as my play table my Uncle Kyle & Aunt Jenni got me. It even has legs on it so as I grow & can stand for longer periods of time I can stand & play with it more.

Here are some fun pictures of me playing with my table and with my flying ball machine with Dad. I didn't realize that if you tip the machine over the balls don't fly upward any more they actually fly at you and hit you in the head. Yep, I got hit more than a few times and you'd think that after the first few times I tipped it over I'd learn my lesson but where is the fun in that! I think Dad enjoyed laughing at me anyways...good times!