Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Flamingos!

I can't give you all the details but we had a secret flamingo mission or adventure last night. We met some good friends who helped us decorate another friend's lawn....yep, with about 200 flamingos. Dad said it helped enhance his property value which I'm not sure about but it did make his lawn look pretty. The flamingos were pretty large for me to help too much, as you can see, but I did have fun playing with my new friend Mason. He's about 2 years older than me but I'm sure he'll do a good job looking out for me in the future.



I was pretty excited hanging out with my friends that I couldn't help bouncing around. Mom said I bounced myself silly as apparently I did it for about 5 minutes and kept giggling the whole time. Here's a quick snap shot with my friend Mason giving you a quick commerical for Cheese Nips...his favorite. Soon I might have more videos of me crawling or walking! We'll see...