Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

7 months and counting...

A little behind but be prepared for lots of reading! As you may know on June 13th I turned 7 months. The biggest thing that has changed over the last month is what I can eat. As you've probably read I still have bottles but now eat fruit, veggies, cereal and crackers. I haven't figured out the whole chewing thing yet but I'm getting better and more patient. I sit up by myself, I razz a little and talk a little bit more, work to get a toy out of reach, I can pick up tiny objects with just a couple of fingers and I love to play peek-a-boo. Mom's teaching me patty-cake and I am slowing learning to pivet on my tummy. Not crawling yet but working towards it. Here's me at 7 months: