Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

First Love & I got a Swing-set!

This week has been amazing.  My Grandma Anne came up late Wed., July 14th, to surprise me Thursday morning to babysit me all day!  I didn't have to go to daycare or anything.  We played and had a ton of fun.  She stayed over Thursday night too.  On Friday, July 16th before we started our day we had our carpets cleaned.  When Mom brought me to the living room after I woke up it looked like we got robbed!  I didn't realize how small I was until all the furniture was gone.  We then left to spend the day at Medford outlets.  I got my first pair of Nikes and my first Vikings jersey.  Dad was so pumped he told me we'll wear them ever Sunday as apparently he and Kato have jerseys too!  Mom said she'll wear her Saints stuff instead.  Dad said we'll turn her yet. 

On Saturday, July 17th Grandma Judy came over and fed me before we went to Amy's wedding shower.  I must say it was strange being the only man there but it worked out in my favor.  My girlfriend Ava was there too!  Here's her chasing after me, how could she resist!  As we were eating there were these pretty flowers on the table and I decided to give one to my girl.
I think she liked it and all the other woman kept saying "oooo & ahhhh" and "oh, how cute".  Just being the ladies man my Dad has taught me to be. :)
After I got to hang out with Grandma Judy I took a nap and when I woke up Grandpa Mark & Grandma Dawn were here.  We hung out, had dinner and they spent the night too!  Today we went to church and then out to breakfast.  I got really spoiled as they brought me my very own tug boat to play with during bath time and Great Grandma Mary & Grandpa Richard sent me a fun book and homemade cookies.  Mom won't let me eat chocolate yet but Dad and Mom said they were really good.

Here's me with Grandma & Grandpa Vogel and then an updated family picture with me, Mom & Dad.   We tried to get Kato in the picture but he must have been tired as he's laying at Dad's feet.  Couldn't get him to sit up for it or anything.  Next time.  Once we got home we napped and then got my swing ready on my first swing-set.  Our good friend Kim & Tom Johnson gave it to me and its amazing.  It even has a steering wheel, slide and everything.

Here's me enjoying my first swing...Dad was pushing me really high and I loved it.  We couldn't stay out too long because Dad said the state birds, mosquitoes, were out too.  I didn't see any flying around but it was pretty buggy.  Can't wait to go again soon.  Thanks again Kim and Tom.  I'm really, really blessed.   Dad said there is some work to do because he wants to put in a sandbox with some equipment to get me practicing so can't wait to play with that too!  Thanks grandparents for a fun weekend and Grandpa Allen & Grandpa Scott I miss you and can't wait to see you soon too.