I also got kind of silly with my cousin Aaron and a few others kept me laughing as you can see here:
Here's all 3 of us just before the wedding:
After the ceremony Mom and Dad rode the party bus and I went with Grandpa and Grandma Prestegard. Once Uncle Jared and Aunt Ashley arrived can you believe Uncle Jared was wearing this! I didn't understand but Dad told me it,s because another man has fallen and has a ball and chain or something. I think he used the word incarcerated but I don't know what that means exactly. I like my Aunt Ashley so I just don't get it. Dad said I would when I'm older...
After we were done with dinner the storms hit and the power went out! We had to wait in the "cellar" for what seemed like forever. It was kind of fun though because I got to play with a flashlight and found a pan of mash potatoes I tried jumping in. Mom wouldn't let me though. No fun. After all the commotion was over I got to change into something more comfortable and take a pic with my Godparents. Notice the shirt does say, "Am I really related to these people?" He, he. Thought all our relatives there would get a kick out of it. Thanks Great-Uncle Mike!






