Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Cyclones & My 1st Trick or Treating!

Unfortunately the week of Oct. 24th I started feeling under the weather again and by Tuesday, Oct. 26th we were back at the doctor.  We found out I had another ear infection in my left ear however the doctor thought the first one, two weeks ago, never really went away.  More medicine!  The good news was I got to stay home and had great care takers such as Dad, Mom, Grandma Judy and Grandma Anne.  I could really get use to this whole cuddle me, rock me, spoil me, love me treatment though.  Glad to be feeling better.
On Saturday, Oct. 30th Mom, Grandma Anne, Grandpa Scott, Cousin Deb and I went to the Alumni Association Homecoming tailgate at the still newish Alumni Center in Ames, IA.  We had an awesome lunch and the best part I got to meet the cheerleaders, I mean Cy!  Well I did get to meet the Iowa State cheerleaders and I have to say the blonds were my favorite.  Mom kidded me I now prefer blonds because when the one holding me came around I put my arms up & she picked me up.  Hey, can you blame me? 

I did get to meet Cy and he is pretty awesome.  I couldn't stop smiling and giggling!  Here's Cy, Grandpa Scott and I.  So cool!

After the tailgate we went to our regular tailgate for more good food, friends, family & Cyclone fans.  Then after I had a good nap Mom & I went to the second half of the game.  It was gorgeous outside.  Here's me with Mom & Mom's good friend, Aunt Jennie.  Notice my face was a little disgusted because at that moment Kansas scored.  ISU pulled through with a win 28 to 16 though - go Cyclones!  After the game Aunt Jennie, Mom & I went out to eat in Mason City on the way home and then crashed!
On Halloween, Sunday, October 31st, we got to chill most of the day to gear up trick or treating.  Kato put on his horse saddle (*which didn't last long) and I in my cowboy outfit/hat and we headed for treats.  Our first stop was our neighbors the Couriers and I got honey grahams!  Here's Dad, Mom and me, Cowboy Hayden!
Next stop Grandma & Grandpa Prestegard's...note Dad tried stealing my hat but I got it back.
Here's me with Grandma and Grandpa Prestegard.  Note the cool trick or treat bag Dad & Mom got me with my name on it.  Can't wait for next year when I can hold it on my own!  Grandma and Grandpa were prepared for me to because I got some Biter Biscuits which are so yummy!
Then we saw Great Grandma and Grandpa Fenske.  We had a nice visit and they must have known I was coming or they heard my horse because they had Gerber Puffs for me.  My grandparents sure love me and must know how much I love my Puffs!  Thanks for making me feel so special.
We then saw Great Grandma & Grandpa Prestegard at Great Aunt Jean & Uncle Loren's house.  Aunt Jean even gave me my first taste of one of Dad's favorite desserts, Orange Tapioca Pudding and it was good!  It was very festive given the occasion.
We ended the evening with lots of laughs at Great Aunt Patty & Uncle Butch's house.  I had fun laughing  and climbing all over Uncle Butch.  What a fun first Halloween!
Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween too!