Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Santa!

On Friday, Nov. 19, 2010, I got my 12 month pictures taken in the morning and then in the afternoon I went with Mom to meet our friends the Grunden's.  We started with meeting Santa at Drummer's Garden Center and I was a little unsure about him.  I did fine at first but then as you can see got a little frightened...
 A little upset to I totally want my Mommy to get me off this guy's lap!
  
I just wasn't completely sure about him and as you can see I don't think he was completely sure about me!

After pictures we played at the Grunden's for a little bit and got bundled up for the North Mankato Winter Festival.  They had games, lighting of the Christmas Tree and a parade!  Either way a good excuse to wear my snowsuit & boots for the first time.
Here's Mom, me, Stacy & my Mankato girlfriend, Katelyn, all bundled up and cuddling at the parade.  It was pretty cold and we ended up going to the car early to warm up.  We did get candy and trinkets at the parade though which was pretty fun!
After the parade we warmed up with hot chocolate and grilled cheese at Culver's.  Yep, got my first fast food meal!  I even shared a vanilla custard with Katelyn.  Yummy!  What a way to start of the winter / holiday season.  I can't wait until I'm a little bit bigger and can go on the rides & jumping play-yards too!  As you can see I tried to take pictures like Mom with my John Deere camera Uncle Byron got me.  It lights up & makes fun sounds but I don't think I captured any pictures.  Still pretty neat though.