Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 8, 2010

Introducing Mr. Zebra!

On Sat., Nov. 6th Mom and I went to the Nebraska vs. Iowa State game in Ames, IA.  It was a beautiful day and a fun game to watch just disappointing to lose in overtime.  Definitely a game to remember though.  The best part was I got to hang out with Uncle Jared and Aunt Ashley.  I miss them very much!
On Sun., Nov. 7th after church Dad, Mom & I went out to lunch and did a little shopping.  As part of helping me learn to walk and for my upcoming birthday I got a Zebra!  Yep, introducing my new friend Mr. Zebra.  He is a walker, scooter and trike all in one.  Here's Dad and I doing my first wheelie!  Dad said I'd get more airborne if I lost my pants...not sure if it worked.
 Happy Hayden playing with Mr. Zebra.
 Smile!  I can't I'm too busy trying to figure out how the horn works!