On Sunday, May 1st I got to go to Tracy, MN with Grandma Judy & Mom to my Uncle Kyle, Auntie Jenni and Cousin Hannah's house. We got to play, eat an awesome lunch including hot dogs! and go to my Cousin Hannah's dance recital. She danced in the ABC Boogie and danced & tumbled in Thunderbird. I really enjoyed watching the show and getting to clap after each act. Here are some of the pictures of the pre-show & show:
Hannah & I before the show in her first costume. Doesn't she look pretty & Auntie Jenni did her beautiful hair!
Mom, Hannah & I before the show...
The first performance and Hannah is the second from the left. She even did a solo ABC Boogie and everyone clapped and cheered. She did great!
Hannah's in the middle turning around & around.
The second act with tumbling and dancing!
The grand finale they brought everyone out to take a bow.
I had so much fun during the show with my Uncle Kyle as he made me giggle & laugh the whole time. It was such an awesome afternoon I can't wait until the next show!
On Monday, May 2nd I got to play on the "big kids" playground for the first time at daycare even climbing ladders and going down the big slide! On the 3rd I stayed on the Circle Time mat the whole time for the first time and loved outside time as I got to watch a chainsaw cut down some trees across the street. On Wed., May 4th we had Music Time and I got to shake the shakers and played the piano a little bit which was really fun. If I get over tired during outside play I sometimes sit in the plastic barn to "get away" and relax which my teachers find funny. On Thursday, May 5th I got Lucky Charms for the first time, Dad said he was jealous, during snack time. What a great week with nice spring weather!


