On Monday, May 23rd at daycare I got to hold a real, live baby chick! They were really soft & fluffy and fun to listen to. After daycare I had a fun treat as I got to ride a two-seater with Mom & Dad all around the yard and even Kato rode part of the time. We even went "off roading" in a near by field. Soon after Dad's best friend Alan showed up for dinner and to spend the night! It was fun having company.
This week at daycare we got to finger paint and make "bugs" that relate to our bug & animal theme. Here's a picture of my butterfly which I made by putting my two feet together on May 24th:
On May 25th we made spiders with our hands (*even though our spiders had 10 legs instead of 8!):
My favorite we painted was our caterpillars on May 26th because I got to pick the color blue. As you can see we put our two hands together and my thumbs are the head. I'm pretty proud of my critters.
What are you looking at?
After dinner I relaxed a bit and read the paper in my favorite chair...
Then "horsed" around with Dad for a while. My favorite is when he gets a little wild and tries to buck me off. I just giggle and giggle!
After tractors we got to unwrap the present and then play around the shop some more. Grandma Judy came down and chased me as I love playing a version of tag where I run away from you. I just love going to the shop and hanging out with all the tractors, trucks, etc. Here's Grandpa & me and of course I'm too busy pointing out a tractor to smile.
On May 28th Kato celebrated his 6th birthday or 42 in dog years! We made him a special dog cake and of course he got lots of treats and bones. Late afternoon we went to Mankato to meet our friends the Weber's for dinner and play date with their son and my friend, Ethan. I had so much fun playing and wrestling with Ethan I can't wait to see him again. Before we met up with them Dad & I had hair cuts. It was my 4th one and this time we went to Regis. I got it "buzzed" for some air conditioning for the summer. Dad says I look like I'm ready to enlist. I must say it is much cooler! Before we went to Mankato I helped Mom clean. I love helping and here's me doing my version of dusting (*well Dad's hair looked dusty) and my version of sweeping!:
I think Dad liked it and thought I was doing a good job...
On Sunday, May 29th our friends the Oswald's and the Hansen's came over for dinner and play time. Although Addison is still a bit small to crawl around with us Ava and I had fun riding trikes and running all over. Here's Ava and I watching trucks go by... 

