Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

On Saturday, May 7th Mom and I had a date day which we ran some errands, played at the park and got to eat my first pretzel!  I had it plain and got to dip it in pizza sauce and I loved each bite.  On Sunday, May 8th we celebrated Mother's Day.  After church we came home to a nice lunch and gave Mom her presents with lots of hugs & kisses of course.  After a big nap we got to go outside and play for a little bit, it was a little rainy, and then play inside.  It was a nice, relaxing day just what Mom said she wanted.  Here are some pictures of me & Mom on Mother's Day (*a little fuzzy as our camera was acting up...):
 Tickle time with Mom...
A little fuzzy however Mom & me.
 
 Opening Mom's first present; I was a little unsure in helping & unwrapped a little.
 Mom, I and the mixer Dad & I picked out...
Her favorite gifts were the ones I made; a Mother's Day bookmark with my picture as Mom loves to read and a bouquet of flowers with my feet and hands as the flowers.  I didn't pretty good, uh?!  Hope all the Mother's had as awesome of a day as my Mom did - Happy Mother's Day!