Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 13, 2012

An Oswald Christmas...

On Mon., Dec. 10th it was fun to return to DC - Hudson had fun playing with scarves and showing off his standing skills while I got to color Christmas pictures with Ms. Betsy.  On Tues., Dec. 11th after gymnastics we took dinner to the Oswalds to celebrate baby Rex!  He was born on Nov. 26th, the day after Hudson's birthday, and he's beautiful.  I'm very excited that Ava has a little brother too!
 
Here's Ava and I at our very own table - we thought we were pretty big stuff.
Here's Hudson checking out his new buddy Rex; he was fascinated by the baby and kept wanting to touch him.  It was really cute.  After dinner we even exchanged presents and it was so much fun unwrapping them all at once and watch the paper flying around.  What a fun night and our very first Christmas celebration!  Thank you Oswalds :)
On Wed., Dec. 12th it was the day of the Hudson's; our Hudson played most of the day with Hudson Z. doing peek-a-boo and just full of giggles.  Hudson's teachers thought it was pretty cute!  I had a great week at DC too; still learning to master going potty but doing really well and earning lots of stickers for my sheet!  Dad & Mom love when they pick me up and I come running to them yelling, "I went potty!"  I can't wait for the weekend as we're going to Jesup for Cousin Calvin's wedding and our first family Christmas!