Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 3, 2012

Shopping With Hayden...

Hayden & Hudson's Mom here as just wanted to document a quick story from this past weekend.  As you've read on Sat., Dec. 1st we visited the Train Show in Albert Lea.  The show was held in the mall and we enjoyed being able to get out & walk around during the winter.  While we are at the mall we stopped in one store to see if they had something I was looking for.  When we first walked in Hayden turns to me after pointing to a very glittery, sequined-out shirt and says, "Woooow, that's fancy!"
 
He was dead serious and proceeds to go up to the shirt to get a better look and try to touch it.  I thought that was pretty cute and I about died trying not to laugh as I didn't want to discourage him but it gets better.  A very nice sales associate then approaches us to see if we need anything and she then tries holding up a couple of shirts for us to look at to see if we liked either of them.  Hayden then tells her he doesn't like either but says, "I like your dress".  The woman blushed and gave Hayden a little hug and told him he was adorable.  Hayden then says thank you, turns and picks up a shirt of his own and tells me he liked that one.  (*let's just say I did not purchase Hayden's "fancy", very backless, revealing shirt however it was very nice & it was his favorite color green)  I'm thinking he is definitely a little man!
 
Who knew shopping with little boys could be so much fun and I can't wait for my next shopping adventure with my little fashionista - he's got amazing taste!