Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 7, 2011

Disney's Princes on Ice!

Ok, ok, so its Disney's Princesses on Ice however Princes sounds way more manly so we'll go with it.  Before I tell you all about the show quick update on my ear infection.  On Thursday, March 3, 2011, Mom took me back to the doctor as my medicine ended on Monday and I still wasn't myself.  Sure enough my ear infection hadn't fully gone away so they extended my medicine and as of today I'm feeling much better & even sleeping through the night again.  Back to Happy Hayden!  On Friday, March 4th my girlfriends Ava and Addison came over to play while my Mom & Dad hung out with their parents.  We even had a mini-slumber party (*well until they had to go home!).

On Sat., March 5th Grandma Judy, Auntie Jenni, Cousin Hannah, Mom & I went to...yep, you guessed it, Disney's Princesses on Ice at the Target Center in the Twin Cities.  As you can see Hannah made a beautiful princess and I loved the light up scepter she got at the show too.  She is an awesome cousin and even gave me some bites of her snow cone which was delicious! 

Cousin fun before the show...
Camera, where? Way too much to look at...
Here comes Cinderella...
and of course with her Prince!
The Grand Finale...see Mickey & Minnie Mouse?  My favorite part of the show was the dragon from Sleeping Beauty that breathed fire and at the end there were fireworks.  Pretty amazing.
Afterwards we had a great dinner across the street at the Hard Rock Cafe. There was so much fun stuff to look and the best part was we got to jam out to good music the whole time.
Surprise!  Mickey Mouse pancakes!  We missed Dad at the show so Sunday morning we all had some Disney fun.

Then I got the giggles and thought it was pretty funny...I loved it and so did Dad!  Tasted pretty good too.

On Sunday we also discovered my new love for Thomas the Train...it happened to come on TV and I was hooked!  I think Dad & Mom are a little nervous I might get too hooked!
At Daycare today I got caught playing my new game of unplugging anything & everything that's plugged into the wall.  Even with stern talkings to I kept on doing it.  I just thought it was funny to unplug the power cord to the swing that rocks babies back and forth...hopefully they won't catch me tomorrow!  Ms. Megan said once I start doing this stuff it's just about time to move up to the next room...Tiny Tots here I come!