Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Ear Infection Is Gone!

I had a great week this past week including I got a new tooth, number 13, on Thursday, March 24th, was the only boy in Tiny Tots (*yep me & 6 girls) on Wed., March 23rd, got to play in the sensory tub at daycare and even did a "sour" circle time that included getting to try sour stuff like sour yellow chocolate chips & lemons which weren't too bad!  We even did a spring unit this week which included making rain drops with coffee filters on Wed. the 23rd and made a kite on the 24th.  I'm getting better and better at circle time with the big kids and even stay put every once in a while.  The best news of the week was my follow-up doctor visit on Friday, March 25th with Mom.  Dr. Morris said my double ear infection was officially gone (*after only 5 straight weeks)!  I have to be put on some preventative medicine to keep me clear for my audiologist (*pre-tubes) visit in a month on April 21st however infections are gone! 

On Friday, March 25th to celebrate our good news Mom & I went to Mankato to meet our good friends the Grundens for Easter Bunny pictures with live bunnies!  I did pretty good sitting still and wasn't too sure about the little bunnies however loved the larger gray & black bunnies.  I was a little sad when we had to say good-bye however Mom said we could see them again next year.  It was fun to meet Katelyn's Grandma as she came with us and afterwards we went to Subway for my first Subway "happy meal".  I got a toy tiger and a reusable lunch bag which was army green & pretty cool.  Here are some of my Easter Bunny pictures:
 Hmmm...so this is the Easter Bunny; he's pretty soft.
 Oh my goodness he moved so I jumped back a little!
 The little ones kept sniffing my shirt which I found annoying but I liked petting the larger ones.
 Sitting tall like a big boy.
Mom was making me giggle...she's so silly.
Here's Katelyn & I sitting patiently until they called us up for our turn.  Aren't we cute?  The rest of the weekend we hung out at home and went to church on Sunday which I sat pretty good.  Still having a hard time sitting for a hour but working on it.  Have a great week!