Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Another Accident!

Over the past two months of being in the Tiny Tot room with more freedom to explore I seem to keep getting hurt and average one accident report per week!  According to Mom's side of our family I must take after Mom since she's accident prone and would always get black eyes or hurt her nose when she was a little kid too.  My accident areas are hitting the front part of my forehead and/or getting bit by my fellow Tots.  At least my teachers are proud of me because I don't cry or bite back.  Just keep going...here are a couple of pictures of my latest goose egg which you can really see in the side angle picture!
The other fun thing that happened at daycare today was that I got to see and pet a 6 month old baby calf!  His name was Paris and he came with the Dairy Princess!  I loved getting to meet the calf and as an extra special treat we got to try different flavors of dot ice cream!  What a fun day.  Although I didn't have my camera there to take a picture here is a picture from the local paper.
We also colored pictures of birds today as our theme for the month of July is Forest Friends.  Mrs. Jean said we'll even get to taste some of the same foods our forest friends eat and decorate our room in a woodland theme.  Should be a very exciting month!