After a relaxing weekend at home ringing in the new year we had a fun day of activities at Mommycare on Monday, Jan. 2nd including crafts for some of the people we love so can't say much as a surprise! We did have fun going outside as it was really warm again and did lots of bubbles! I took my bubble wand outside and Kato and I chased them while Mom waved the wand. I love bubbles! We finished up some of our projects on Jan. 3rd and had a special treat in the afternoon we took Hudson to the shop to see Dad & Grandpa for the first time! We had a ton of fun hanging out and playing with tractors. Even Grandma Judy stopped down to hang out. I can't wait until we go back I love going to the shop.
On Wed., Jan. 4th I returned to daycare for the first time in two weeks! I had a ton of fun seening my friends again and loved playing in the gym with Blake & Ryder. We even finished our unit on stars and I helped cut out and color the star below. I enjoyed using my favorite color blue or at least I say that everything is blue or green at this point. Still working on those colors!
On Thursday, Jan. 5th I got to go to daycare again and we studied trees and even painted some. Here's my tree and I had fun using green roller paints. I look forward to returning to daycare next week as much as I have fun at home with Mom I love playing with my friends! After daycare I went with Mom to help pick out Hudson's upcoming Baptism cake and even got a special treat!
On Friday, Jan. 6th I had fun getting ready with Mom for Dad's upcoming birthday celebration and after my nap we spent the afternoon at the park! It was 43 degrees out and we had so much fun going on the slides, swings, running around, etc. I hope this nice weather holds. I also helped Mom with giving Hudson a bath and even picked out a truck outfit for him to wear. Mom says I'm a very helpful big brother. After Dad got home I had my bath and was excited to show off the outfit I picked out for Hudson. Here's me pointing to and saying truck. Dad was proud of me and loved that I had my tractor PJ's & was even carrying a tractor around! He said that's his Hayden.
On Sat., Jan. 7th we celebrated Dad's birthday with having Grandma & Grandpa Prestegard over for a special dinner. After a huge feast we opened presents and I was so excited to give Dad the present we made for him. Here's him opening my present or rather me helping him open his present.
Here's me and Dad with my present. I made him a special star paperweight for his office. Of course I even put tractor stickers on it and he loved it. I can't wait to see it at his work.
Here's Dad, me & Hudson opening his presents.
After dinner Mom took Dad to a movie (*Mission Impossible) and Hudson had his first babysitter - Grandma & Grandpa. Hudson and I had a blast hanging out with our grandparents & can't wait until they babysit again! I think Dad & Mom enjoyed 2 hours of free time too! Happy Birthday Dad!
On Sunday, Jan. 8th we took Hudson to our church for the first time and had a fun family day. We even all wore our Iowa State hats to chruch! Here's Mom's Cyclone boys. Looking good if I do say so myself. I think we're representing pretty well & can't wait to take Hudson to a game; maybe for Dad's next birthday.


