On Mon., Jan. 9th I woke up not feeling so hot and had drainage in both my ears. Even though my ears now have tubes my cold still decided to settle there. The doctor gave me drops to do 3 times a day so hopefully I'll feel 100% soon. The medicine did start working right away or at least enough for me to sleep as by Monday afternoon I napped for 4 hours! The past few days prior I was having trouble sleeping at night and the medicine also helped me get through the entire night Monday night! I think Dad & Mom were very excited for me as the sleep should help me get better soon.
On Tues., Jan. 10th I started feeling a little better but still pretty mellow and just relaxed at home. On Wed., Jan. 11th I was pretty much my old self so I went to daycare. I had fun playing with my friends and really enjoyed reading the new seek and slide animal farm book. I even showed off how I know all the farm animals and their sounds for the class. On Thurs., Jan. 12th at daycare I got to play with yarn! Yep, we made yarn go up and down and learned how to roll it up. We even did splatter painting on mittens - here are mine. Very Jackson Pollock of me don't you think?
On Friday, Jan. 13th we had a field trip at Mommycare! Our local ECFE started hosting Fabulous Fridays from 9 to 10 a.m. so we decided to try it out. I had fun playing with Mom and with our good friends son Maverick who we haven't seen in awhile. We played with trains, trucks, painted and even had story time at the end which we got to sing and do actions to. It was a jungle version of "If You're Happy & You Know It" which meant I even got to stand up and "roarrrr!" On the way home we got to make a delivery to Dad at the shop which I was pretty excited about too. The best part of the day was my good friend Ava came over for a play date after dinner with her Mom, Anna. We had fun playing with my tools, trucks, trikes and just running around. I hope they come back again soon and can't wait to see Ava again at daycare next week!
Today, Sat., Jan. 14th I hung out at home with Mom most of the day and then in the afternoon Dad, Hudson & I had dude time as Mom ran errands to get ready for Hudson's Baptism tomorrow. The cake turned out really good! We had a fun family night at home and even had a dance party. Can't wait to see a whole lot of family tomorrow for the Baptism! Don't worry I'll keep you posted.


