On Friday, Dec. 30th I got to spend all morning at Granmda Judy's with Cousin Hannah! I had a blast and while I was busy & away Mom was busy putting some of our holiday decorations away. I was a little bummed to see the Christmas tree go but since we had more room with it all gone & now that Hudson is a bit older Mom also put together my old swing for Hudson. Here's Hudson having his first ride on the 30th and he loves it! He was fascinated with the mobile which was fun to watch.
On New Year's Eve, Sat., Dec. 31st we had a family day. We spent the whole day together and played and just enjoyed ourselves. Here's Hudson and I hanging out on the coach together. As you can see he got dressed for our New Year's celebration in his tux and I was still hanging in my PJ's!
Me & my baby brother:
On the 31st the movie Seabiscuit came on and I thought riding the horse looked like fun so I kep turning anything I could into a horse to ride. Mom then got out my rocking horse from the basement (*we try to rotate toys) and I had a blast! Now I'm really good at it and I call him "Neigh Neigh".
Hudson ready for the ball to drop:
I was ready too although I did not make it until midnight - not even close! Hudson did pretty good but I think that was only because Mom woke him up to eat. Cheater!
Happy New Year 2012! I tried blowing the horn but didn't work too good for me. Hope you have a safe & very happy new year. May all your goals come true in 2012.


