Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, January 20, 2012

More Smiles...

This week Hudson is 8 weeks old and smiling & cooing like crazy!  Dad thought it was because he came home from his work trip on Wed., Jan. 18th but who wouldn't smile over that!  Here are some pictures of Hudson showing off his smile and his snowsuit.  Too bad we don't have any snow for him to try out!
Big grin!
Snow here I come...
Hi!
On Wed., Jan. 18th I got to go to daycare while Hudson stayed home with Mom.  At daycare I was a dancing machine and had a blast building & knocking down towers over and over again with my friends.  On Thurs., Jan. 19th I had fun making big clouds (*and a big mess) using shaving cream.  Too bad I couldn't take any home with me!  Today Hudson & I stayed home with Mom and finished one of our secret family projects.  I even got to help Mom wrap them.  Tonight we relaxed at home but tomorrow will be a big day; haircut day!