Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

11 Months Old!

Today I turned 11 months old!  These days I find it hard to sit still long enough for Mom to take my picture but here are some of my 11 month old pics...like my Halloween P.J.'s?
 
 By 11 months I had a few more firsts and could do even more stuff:
  • I feed myself more accurately and more fresh fruit & steamed veggies.
  • I now "understand" no but I don't always like to listen; I really like to look at Mom, smile & then keep doing whatever I was doing.  She can't help but smile too!
  • I'm just starting to "walk" or "cruise" while holding onto furniture while standing up.
  • I can pull myself up in my crib to a standing position & like to talk loudly to let Dad & Mom know I'm ready to get out of "jail".  I'm now doing it on other furniture too.
  • I say "mama" a lot more and starting to say "dada" more and more.
  • I'm transitioning from bottle to cup...slowly...
  • In the last month I've been working on giving up my pacifier, rode my 1st bus, got my first ear infection & first pink eye, therefore, the first time I got sick and missed "school" (*daycare), and first combine ride!  Many more of those to come!
  • Finally, I'm getting my two front teeth in!  The next picture you can see them poking through!  That would be teeth number 4 & 5.
Up next my 1st hair cut!  Dad says I look like "Doc Brown" some days so I need a trim.  Before my cut Mom took some pictures of my curls and I have to say she looked a little teary eyed when taking them.  I think she'll miss my wild locks.
Hair cut is scheduled for Friday, Oct. 15th; I'll keep you posted how it goes...