Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 11, 2010

Pumpkins!

So by Friday, Oct. 8th I was starting to feel like my old self and even napped for three hours in the morning and two and half in the afternoon!  On Saturday I went with Grandma Judy and Mom to our good friend Mandy's baby shower (*can't wait to hang out with Baby Hansen!).  Mom and I made her a first year scrapbook and here she is opening it up...
I even got to hang out with my girlfriend Ava and her mom, Anna.  Here's my cutie pie!  I think we were the free entertainment for all the ladies and once again I was the lone dude which I must say I didn't mind.  After the shower Grandma, Mom & I went and picked out pumpkins to carve.  Some were bigger than me! 

Here's a quick pic of me on the move as I'm now into everything...I figured out how to rollover, crawl and I'm working on pulling myself up on anything I can and cruising around.  Watch out Dad & Mom here I come!

On Sun,, Oct. 10th Dad, Mom, I & Kato got to carve!  Here is our before we got messy picture.  We wanted to carve outside because the weather has been beautiful but the bugs were getting us so we moved indoors.  Here are some pics before we went inside.
Look my pumpkin is as big as me!
 Dad and I cut out a lid on my pumpkin and I got to pull the seeds and stuff off....yuck! but so much fun to squish between your fingers!  Dad wouldn't let me eat the seeds though.  Bummer!
After we moved inside we began to clean our pumpkins out.  Here is Mom and me cleaning my pumpkin out...she had to help scoop because my arm wasn't long enough yet to get to the bottom.  I did enjoy reaching inside and using the spoon to fling the pumpkin parts everywhere.
 Here's Dad handing off to me and then I would put it in the bowl, well, sometimes it would go into the bowl!
 Family picture!
 Did I mention I kept trying to sneak bites...
Awww....SUCCESS!  And it tastes good!
All done...can you guess which one is mine?
Pretty "wicked" uh?